By downloading the Criteri mobile application from the app store or accessing the companion website at http://www.criteri.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this mobile application or website. The materials contained in this mobile application and website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) from Apple’s App Store or Criteri’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Criteri’s website or mobile application;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Criteri at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Criteri’s mobile application and website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Criteri makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Criteri does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website and mobile application.
In no event shall Criteri or its agents or suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Criteri’s website and mobile application, even if Criteri or a Criteri authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on Criteri’s mobile application and website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Criteri does not warrant that any of the materials on its mobile application or website are accurate, complete or current. Criteri may make changes to the materials contained on its mobile application or website at any time without notice. However Criteri does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Criteri has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website or mobile application and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Criteri. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Criteri may revise these terms of service for its mobile application or website at any time without notice. By using this mobile application or website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of British Columbia, Canada and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.